Fiery Mango 'tails
Are you a Cocktail or Mocktail enthusiast?
Well this li'l offering from Jordan Pie might just tick a box or two this summer.
A virgin mango mocktail mixing mangos, freshly squeezed lime juice, fresh basil leaves, and soda water for a non-alcoholic family-friendly summer or Christmas beverage.
Naughty it up a bit with dash of alcohol.
It’s easy to make, delicious & refreshing with lots of punchy flavours.
- 750ml cold soda water
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 Tbsp Hilbilby Fire Tonic per person
- 1 shot of gin, tequila, rum or vodka per person (optional)
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Pour the soda water into a large jug with the lime juice, fresh mango, ice and basil leaves. Squeeze the flesh off the mango seeds into the jug to get some of the mango juices in there too. Mix [or blitz] together.
- Pour evenly into 4 large glasses.
- Add 1 shot of alcohol (optional) + 1 Tbsp of Fire Tonic into each glass. Garnish with fresh basil leaves then serve and savour every sip with good company.